Graphene & Ceramic Coating
Spray On Graphene and Ceramic Sealant - Ready To Use
- Lasts over 5 years when Titania is applied on top of Graphene Ceramic
Combines graphene and ceramic tech to create the ultimate protection BUT much easier to apply than typical ceramic coatings. It gives you the durability, shine and protection of graphene/ceramic coating with the ease of a spray and wipe application. Graphene & Ceramic Coating creates a shiny, slick, hydrophobic (water beading) surface that will give your vehicle a show car appearance for up to a year.
- All New Graphene & Ceramic Technology
- The Ultimate protective coating
- Durability, shine & protection of graphene/ceramic BUT WITH
- Ease of a spray and wipe application
- Wash vehicle to remove dirt/grime
- Rinse, dry and remove paint imperfections, scratches, spiderwebs, etc.
- Spray a light mist of Graphene & Ceramic onto a a foam or microfiber applicator or directly on to a 2' x 2' section of the vehicle. Vehicle should be cool to the touch and in the shade for best results.
- Spread the product evenly on the paint surface. After it hazes (60 to 90 seconds) the vehicle needs to be buffed out with a micro fiber rag
- Allow 24-36 hours for the polymers to fully cure before washing vehicle with detergent
- Bird Dropping
- Environmental Fallout
- UV Light
- Road Salt
- Other Harmful Contaminants
|Harmful if swallowed|
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth with water. Get medical attention. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention. If on skin, rinse with water. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before re-use. If skin irritation develops and persists, get medical attention. If inhaled, remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Get medical attenion if person feels unwell.
Keep out of reach of children